These simple Key Lime Pie Bars have a simple, three ingredient graham cracker crust with a homemade key lime pie filling on top.
You know how most people love Thanksgiving food because of the Turkey, stuffing mashed potatoes etc? I love Thanksgiving because of the PIE. It’s all I care about.We’d have 30 different kind of pies at our Thanksgiving feast.
I’d get to try a sliver of how ever many kinds I wanted. Talk about complete BLISS! Key lime pie has always been a favorite. I just really love the more tart pies, like this Lemon Sour Cream Pie, or my Grandma’s Lemon Chiffon Pie.
I love the idea of serving pie in “bar” form for summer parties. These Key Lime Pie Bars are super easy and oh so very tasty! They appear “fancy” but they’re the perfect dessert for even the most amateur bakers. They’re that easy. And did I mention how delicious they are? They are SO GOOD!
LOVE PIE? CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIE RECIPES:
- Raspberry Pie Bars
- Apple Pie Cheesecake Bars
- Cherry pie
- Lemon Sour Cream Pie
- Pumpkin Pie with Caramel Pecan Topping
- Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake Pie
Key Lime Pie Bars
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter , melted
For the filling
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice*
- zest of 1 lime
- fresh whipped cream , for topping, optional
For the Crust:
- For the crust, Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter and press into an 8'' square baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes.
For the Filling:
- Make the filling by combining all ingredients.
- Pour the filling into the warm crust and bake for 8-12 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Allow to cool completely. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Top with fresh whipped cream, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.