This Peach, Basil, Mozzarella Flatbread is made with fresh ingredients, drizzled with a honey balsamic reduction, and baked in the oven. It’s easy and oh so delicious!
My absolute favorite activity this time of year is peach and apple picking at an amazing orchard near our house. We take the kids and ride on wagons out to the orchard where we can pick and eat as many peaches as we like!
We went this past weekend and I bought a whopping 30 pounds of peaches. I’ve got peach chutney, peach pie and a whole bunch of other delicious peach recipes coming your way!
And if you haven’t tried my favorite Peach Crisp recipe, you totally need to!
This Peach, Basil, Mozzarella Flatbread with balsamic reduction is delicious. And it’s EASY. You can make the flatbread homemade or you can totally buy a pack of good quality ones. Confession: I totally buy mine. If I’m in the mood I’ll make them “from scratch”, but Costco sells some really delicious ones, and it makes dinner a breeze.
We’re talking fridge to table in 20 minutes with this easy recipe!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA/flatbread RECIPES:
- Cajun Chicken Flatbread
- Pesto Chicken Caprese Flatbread
- White Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Loaded Jalepeno Popper Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Peach, Basil, Mozzarella Flatbread
- 2 large flatbread
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 fresh peaches , ripe
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese , sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves , chopped (about 6-8 leaves)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Pour balsamic vinegar and honey into a deep skillet over medium heat.
- Cook and simmer until reduced to slightly under a 2 Tablespoons, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Brush flatbreads with olive oil. Layer with thinly sliced mozzarella cheese and thinly sliced peaches.
- Bake for 4-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle with chopped basil and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.