Pesto Veggie Pizza has a homemade (no-bake) crust topped with pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, and any of your favorite vegetables!
If you’ve followed my blog at all you may already know how much I love homemade pizza. Let’s face it, most American’s love pizza, but by making it at home you control what goes in it! Homemade pizza is way better for you than take-out and you can totally make it restaurant quality!
I’m constantly coming up with new pizza ideas (like this Garlic-Ranch Chicken Pizza), or making old favorites (like this BBQ Chicken Pizza). With the new year here and all I wanted to try a pizza that was still “gourmet”, but also healthy.
I wanted it to have tons of vegetables and tons of flavor! BAMM! Meet the Pesto Veggie Pizza! This pizza has quickly risen the ranks on my favorites list. It’s seriously good. I love it with a good homemade pesto sauce, but the bottled stuff works great too!
If I plan ahead I like to make my favorite homemade pizza crust. But on busy weeknights I always go straight for this no-knead pizza crust recipe! It comes together in 5 minutes and is seriously A-Mazing! I could kiss the people over at Fleischmann’s Yeast for the invention of their Pizza Crust yeast! It makes the best quick and easy homemade pizza crust!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA RECIPES:
- White Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Loaded Jalepeno Popper Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
- 1 pizza dough prepared and pre-baked for 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
- baby spinach or arugula
- zucchini , thinly sliced
- purple onion , thinly sliced
- bell pepper , any color, sliced
- cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Other topping ideas: artichoke, mushrooms, asparagus, broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spread a thin layer of pesto sauce over the crust.
- Top with mozzarella cheese, leafy greens and vegetables.
- Sprinkle a little more mozzarella cheese over the top, along with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from oven and garnish with fresh cracker pepper and salt, and a thin drizzle of good quality olive oil if desired.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
Pizza Cutter, 4 In.
*I received a gift card from Fleischmann’s Yeast in exchange for this post! All opinions are 100% mine, as always!
*This post contains affiliate links