Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza is made with yellow peppers, onions, bacon, and Monterey Jack cheese! This pizza is packed with flavor!
It’s been way, way to long since I shared a pizza recipe. Homemade pizza still happens at our house regularly, and we have tons of favorites (see below).
This Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza combines my two favorite things: Pizza and spicy peppers. Throw in some cheese, and bacon and I’ve pretty much died and gone to heaven!
And I should mention that I always make homemade pizzas with either my Perfect Pizza Crust recipe, or this awesome No-Rise Pizza Crust (which takes 5 minutes to make!) Both are equally fantastic. Happy pizza night!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA RECIPES:
- White Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Loaded Jalepeno Popper Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Loaded Jalapeño Popper Pizza
- 1 ball pizza dough , (homemade or store-bought)
- 6 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup fresh jalapeño pepper (sliced canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup pepperoncinis , sliced (or yellow peppers)
- 1/2 bell pepper (red, orange, or yellow), chopped
- 1/4 small red onion , thinly sliced
- 4 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack Cheeses
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Roll pizza dough large enough to fit in your pizza pan or on your baking stone.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over the top. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted on top.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.