These homemade Fruit Pops are popsicles made with just three ingredients, including fresh fruit and no added sugar. They make a great healthy snack for kids and they only take a few minutes to prepare.
Whenever my kids are not feeling well, even if it’s not a warm summer day, they love when I make homemade fruit popsicles for them. I can never say no because they are literally the easiest healthy treat to make them, and they really enjoy helping. They’re a delicious alternative to sugary store-bought popsicles or other sugary snacks, but they still taste like a treat.
I love that you can customize these fruit popsicles to use whatever type of fruit your kids like, or what you have on hand; fresh or frozen fruit will work!
I paid $7.99 for these popsicles trays from Amazon and they were worth every penny! The tray makes it easy to freeze them without having to worry about spills and they come out of the case easily after freezing.
They’re made with 100% real fruit and fruit juice, and your kids will even enjoy helping you make them!
Be sure to check out my other healthy kids snack ideas!
How to make fruit pops:
Start by gathering the fresh or frozen fruit you’d like to use. For these fruit popsicles I used frozen strawberries, fresh blueberries and bananas. Cut the fruit into thin slices or chop it into small pieces and add it to your popsicle mold. Fill the popsicle mold with apple juice and freeze the molds for at least 6 hours.
Consider trying these healthy snacks:
- Oatmeal Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Skinny Banana Bread Muffins
- Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins
- No Bake Granola Bars
Easy Homemade Fruit Pops
- 1 large banana , cut into small pieces (frozen bananas work too)
- 4 large fresh strawberries sliced or cut into small pieces (any type of fresh or frozen fruit will work)
- ½ - 1 cups apple juice no sugar added, or other favorite fruit juice
- Add fruit to your popsicle mold (I use this one), alternating different kinds of fruit until the molds are filled almost to the top.
- Gently fill the mold with apple juice, leaving at least ⅛ in headspace and place the popsicle stick inside. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
*This post contains affiliate links. I love sharing my favorite products with you.
*I first shared this recipe in August 2013. Updated January 2019.