Chicken Alfredo Pizza has a layer of creamy homemade alfredo sauce topped with grilled chicken, bacon and mozzarella. One of our family favorites!
I originally shared this recipe on Lil Luna on March 26, 2015 and now I’m excited to share here on my own blog!
It’s time for another amazing homemade pizza recipe! Chicken Alfredo Pizza…say what?! Can it get any better than that? I think not.
A super easy, creamy homemade alfredo sauce is slathered all over the base of my favorite pizza crust recipe. Then it’s topped with grilled chicken, bacon, (ya, I said bacon), a little more alfredo sauce (because I like it saucy!) and cheese. Cooked to bubbly, golden perfection. This is one pizza that you’ve really got to try! (And then thank me later!)
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA RECIPES:
- White Garlic Chicken and Veggie Pizza
- Loaded Jalepeno Popper Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pesto Veggie Pizza
- Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 homemade pizza crust
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg yolk , beaten
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken , chopped
- 2-3 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 1 heaping Tablespoon red onion , chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine butter, garlic, cream and milk.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in parmesan cheese and beaten egg yolk, whisking vigorously so the egg doesn't cook.
- Set aside to cool while you assemble your pizza.
- Roll/stretch your dough into a 12-14'' circle.
- Transfer to pizza pan or baking stone sprayed with cooking spray and sprinkled lightly with cornmeal.
- I like to pre-bake my crust for 5 minutes at 475 degrees F. Remove crust from oven.
- Spoon half of the alfredo sauce over the crust and use the back of a spoon to spread it evenly over the top.
- Sprinkle chopped chicken, bacon, and onion evenly over top. Drizzle with remaining alfredo sauce.
- Top with mozzarella cheese. (At this point I like to brush the outer crust with olive oil or melted butter. Optional.)
- Return to oven to bake for 7-10 minutes more, or until crust is golden and cheese is bubbly.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.