Turkey Club Wrap is a 15-minute meal made with a tortilla filled with turkey (or rotisserie chicken), bacon, lettuce, tomato, cheese and avocado.
If I’m ever struggling to come up with a quick lunch for my kids, or an easy dinner idea for my family, wraps are always the first to pop in my head! You can make tons of different variations, depending on what you’ve got in your fridge. And if you don’t have tortillas you could make them into lettuce wraps!
These wraps are perfect for using that leftover thanksgiving turkey, or you can even substitute leftover rotisserie chicken. They’re delicious, easy to make and filling!
Consider trying one of these popular “wraps”:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
Turkey Club Wrap
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas (white or whole wheat)
- 2 heaping cups shredded leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken s
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 8 slices cheddar cheese (or your favorite kind)
- 8 slices bacon , cooked
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1 tomato , sliced
- 1 avocado , peeled, seeded and sliced
- Season turkey with salt and pepper.
- Spread a layer of mayonnaise and mustard over each tortilla.
- Top each with 2 slices of your favorite cheese and cooked bacon and a handful of turkey, lettuce, tomato and avocado.
- Roll and fold each tortilla, burrito style. Cut in half and serve.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.