If I’m ever struggling to come up with a quick lunch for my kids, or an easy dinner idea for my family, wraps are always the first to pop in my head! You can make tons of different variations, depending on what you’ve got in your fridge. And if you don’t have tortillas you could make them into lettuce wraps! Some of my family’s favorite wraps include:
These wraps are perfect for using that leftover thanksgiving turkey, or you can even substitute leftover rotisserie chicken. They’re delicious, easy to make and filling!
- 4 10-inch white or whole wheat flour tortillas
- 2 heaping cups shredded leftover turkey or rotisserie chicken
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 8 slices cheddar cheese or your favorite kind
- 8 slices bacon cooked
- 1 romaine heart chopped
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 avocado peeled, seeded and sliced
- Season turkey with salt and pepper. Spread a layer of mayonnaise and mustard over each tortilla. Top each with 2 slices cheese and cooked bacon and a handful of turkey, lettuce, tomato and avocado. Roll and fold each tortilla, burrito style. Cut in half and serve.