My family loves these Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps, and I love that they’re such an easy dinner to make! Think all of the yummy, cheesy goodness of a BBQ chicken pizza, toasted in a crispy wrap.
Who needs a super easy dinner idea for their busy week? I’ve got you covered with these BBQ Chicken Wraps! These are the simplest wraps. When your 4-year-old asks for “seconds” at dinner, it’s a total win!
I love these wraps for a few different reasons. First, they are pan fried, so you get that delicious crunch that you love from chimichangas, without the extra fat.
Second, you can easily use leftover chicken or shredded rotisserie chicken to make this meal come together even quicker.
You can use homemade or store-bought BBQ sauce too. The ingredients are super simple and hopefully ones that you already have in your pantry. I would serve them with a side of fresh cold vegetables or a simple green salad.
Consider trying these “wraps”:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
Crispy BBQ Chicken Wraps
- 2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (rotisserie chicken works great!)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion , chopped
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , your favorite kind
- 4-5 large flour tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- Add chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and BBQ sauce to a mixing bowl and toss to combine. Add more BBQ sauce if needed, to taste.
- Layer tortillas with a 1/2 cup of the mixture. Starting at that end, roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.
- Spray a large skillet generously with cooking spray and place the wraps seam side down on the greased skillet.
- Gently brush the tops of the wraps lightly with oil, or spray them with cooking spray.
- Turn the wraps every minute or two until they are golden and crispy on all sides. Serve immediately.
- I love to serve these with Mexican Rice.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.