Chicken Caesar Wraps make a great easy dinner your family will love! Fridge to table in just 15 minutes!
Things have been really crazy at our house the last few weeks, and now we are in the middle of preparing to move in less than two weeks! So…making dinner is pretty much the last thing on my mind until evening-time. Thank goodness I can always turn to my favorite 15-minute meals! Some of these include:
- Black Bean and Corn Quesadillas
- Italian Grilled Cheese
- Ham and Cheese Sandwich with Honey Mustard Sauce
My family’s personal favorite on busy nights is wraps! My husband loves them and my kids devour them! I serve them with a side of cold cut veggies and hummus and some fresh fruit. These Chicken Caesar Wraps could not be easier–especially if you use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken.
Consider trying these “wraps”:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
Chicken Caesar Wrap
- 2 cups cooked chicken , chopped
- 3 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes , halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas (or whole wheat tortillas)
- Toss all ingredients, except for tortillas, together in a large mixing bowl.
- Place a large spoonful of mixture in a line along the center of the tortilla.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.