Chicken Caesar Wraps make a great easy dinner your family will love! Fridge to table in just 15 minutes!
Things have been really crazy at our house the last few weeks, and now we are in the middle of preparing to move in less than two weeks! So…making dinner is pretty much the last thing on my mind until evening-time. Thank goodness I can always turn to my favorite 15-minute meals! Some of these include:
My family’s personal favorite on busy nights is wraps! My husband loves them and my kids devour them! I serve them with a side of cold cut veggies and hummus and some fresh fruit. These Chicken Caesar Wraps could not be easier–especially if you use pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or leftover grilled chicken.
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2/3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- 5 8-inch flour or whole wheat tortillas
- Toss all ingredients, except for tortillas, together in a large mixing bowl. Place a large spoonful of mixture in a line along the center of the tortilla. Roll up and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
Never miss a post! Follow Tastes Better From Scratch on: