It’s no secret that “wrap” recipes are one of my favorite things to share with you guys. They make the best easy meals and the most picky eaters can’t resist them. I’ve shared nearly 15 different kinds of wraps (find them here) and this Chicken Bacon Avocado Wrap is definitely one of my favorites.
I first shared this recipe several years ago–it was one of the first I ever posted on this blog! Even though it’s still beloved by my family, it was so far back in my blog archives it was almost lost forever!
I’ve updated the recipe and photos and hopefully it gets some new love and attention because it definitely deserves it!
I like to use a rotisserie chicken in this recipe, mostly because I’m lazy and I love the flavor it adds. You could also cook a chicken breast and shred it. Boiling the chicken breast in a pot of water, seasoned with salt and pepper, is my favorite way to cook it so that is shreds really easily.
I often get asked what kind of tortillas I use. This brand is by far my favorite.
I like to serve these with a side of fresh fruit, cold chopped veggies, and good ol’ fashioned potato chips.
Consider trying these wraps:
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
Chicken Bacon Avocado Wrap
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4-5 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups Romaine lettuces , shredded
- 1 avocado , diced
- 5-6 slices bacon , cooked and chopped
- 1 large cooked chicken breast , shredded
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dried basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together shredded lettuce, avocado, bacon and chicken.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the large bowl and toss to coat evenly. You may not need all the dressing--add it to your liking.
- Top tortillas with a large spoonful of the filling. Roll-up each wrap and secure with a toothpick if necessary. Enjoy!
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This post contains affiliate links. I love sharing my favorite products and cooking tools with you guys!