This turkey cranberry almond wrap is the perfect way to use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and cranberry sauce!
The only thing better than Thanksgiving dinner is Thanksgiving leftovers, am I right?! This Turkey Cranberry Almond Wrap makes the easiest leftovers meal–you get all the amazing flavors of turkey and cranberry together, without feeling like you’re eating the exact same thing as the day before. I’ve also made this many times with chicken and it’s equally delicious!
Consider trying these “wraps”:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
Turkey Cranberry Almond Wrap
- 3 cups Turkey , cooked and shredded (or chicken)
- 1/2 cup almonds , whole or sliced
- 2 ribs celery , chopped
- 2 - 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise (or Greek yogurt), to taste
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce (or dried cranberries)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 3 - 4 large tortillas
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling into tortillas and roll into a wrap.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.