Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops is another fix-it and forget it, favorite dinner of ours. Super tender pork chops cooked in a delicious, creamy, homemade ranch-style gravy. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice, with a side of steamed veggies.
Hooray for Slow Cooker recipes! They just make life easier. Period. Especially if you have a family and the weeknights are super busy.
I think one of my favorite crock pot dinners of all time are Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs . I made them forever in the oven, followed by the BBQ, but they were never nearly as tender as when I started cooking them in the crock pot. Game changer.
I also love these Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos for busy weeknights. My kids will always eat tacos. They’ll pretty much eat anything that’s wrapped in a tortilla.
This slow cooker creamy ranch pork chops recipe makes a regular appearance in our Sunday dinner rotation.
It the perfect comforting, warm dinner that you can throw together in the morning and enjoy whenever you’re ready — especially if you have a crock-pot like mine, where it turns to “warm” once the timer goes off. That way I don’t have to worry whether I’m home or not when dinner is done.
Similar ranch pork chop recipes you may find online call for a packet of ranch seasoning. My version makes the “ranch seasoning packet” from scratch. I love using real spices from my pantry whenever I can, verses the packaged stuff.
You’ll also notice that the recipe calls for cans of cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup. I would highly suggest making a double batch of my homemade condensed cream of anything soup recipe.
The flavor of the homemade sauce is really incomparable to what you get from the can, and it literally takes 5 minutes to make.
If you in the hurry, the canned stuff works too.
This is one of those slow cooker meals that has my family literally licking their plates clean. It’s one of the few meals that my three-year-old actually asks for seconds.
We like to serve it with mashed potatoes or over rice pilaf or quinoa. It’s delicious!
Love slow cooker recipes? Here are more of my favorites:
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Cream Tomato Basil Soup
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- 4-6 Pork Chops , bone in or boneless will work
- 10.5 ounce can cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 10.5 ounce can cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes crushed (or 2 tsp bullion paste)
- 2 Tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place pork chops on the bottom.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops.
- Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.