Ten minutes is all you need to prep these Slow Cooker Pork Chops. Bone-in or boneless pork chops cooked in a homemade creamy ranch sauce (no packet seasonings necessary)! Serve them with mashed potatoes or rice and vegetables for an easy weeknight dinner.
There is so much to love about ANY Slow Cooker Recipe but I promise, these slow cooker pork chops will not disappoint! If you like pork recipes, you may also like Pork Chops with Creamy Mustard Sauce or Easy No-Fuss Pork Tenderloin.
What I LOVE about this recipe:
- EASY. This is basically a dump it and forget it slow cooker pork chop recipe.
- No packet seasonings. This slow cooker recipe is as “from scratch” as you’d like to make it, and you’ll find that it tastes better and is still just as easy.
- Homemade cream of soup. This step is optional, but if you’re up for a tiny bit more prep, my homemade cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup recipes take these pork chops to the next level.
When Buying Pork Chops:
Bone-in vs. boneless: You can use either for this recipe, but in truth, bone-in pork chops tend to give the best results. This is because they tend to have little bit more marbling (or flecks of fat in the meat). So whichever cut you choose, look for a little marbling.
Thick and pink. Look for thicker pork chops (about 3/4”). The thicker chops will cook nice and tender in the slow cooker and won’t dry out. Also be sure to pick pork that has a nice pink or even pinkish red in color. Avoid pale looking pork chops or pork with any dark spots.
How to Make Slow Cooker Pork Chops
1. Put pork chops in slow cooker. Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place pork chops on the bottom.
2. Mix the sauce. Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops.
3. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
4. Serve over mashed potatoes or rice.
Place the pork chops in a gallon-size freezer resealable bag. Mix the sauce together and pork on top. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge. Cook as instructed.
Love you SLOW COOKER? Try these:
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Pork with Red Chili Sauce
- Homemade Taquitos
- Slow Cooker or Instant Pot Ribs
- Slow Cooker Lasagna
You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST for more great recipes!
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- 4-6 Pork Chops (bone in or boneless will work)
- 10.5 oz can cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken bullion cubes crushed (or 2 tsp bullion paste)
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and place pork chops on the bottom.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops. Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or rice with a side of cooked or Roasted Vegetables.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
I originally shared this recipe February 2018. Updated March 2020 with process photos and instructions.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This is so appointing and looks nothing like the photo’s. It’s tastless and the sauce is very runny and think. Such a waste of ingredients as no one can eat it.
I made this and it was delicious. I can’t wait to try another recipe of yours.
This looks wonderful and easy enough for me to make! Could a boneless pork loin roast of about same total weight be substituted for pork chops? If so, how long should it cook? What size crockpot would you use? What size do you use for the pork chops?
I loved this recipe it was easy and delicious. I think everyone should try this recipe! Yummy 😋 yummy 😋
These were the driest, most tasteless pork chops I have ever prepared. With the high cost of meat (all groceries) these days, I am especially sad to have wasted all the ingredients in this recipe.
The family loved this, full disclosure I did not follow the recipe exactly though. Since I got a late start on the day I did not prepare this in the slow cooker, I braised in the oven at 350 for 3 hours turned out perfect. Family requested to add this to the meal rotation.
Made this twice—yummy. Second time I browned the chops.
Delish!!! I even added a couple chicken thighs as it seemed to have alot of gravy. Super simple and so good. Meat falls apart.
This recipe is amazing! So happy to find slow cooker recipes without canned soup. My husband is not a big pork fan, but he loved this. Thanks!
Don’t know what you’re talking about….this recipe requires 2 cans of condensed soup. You says doesn’t require canned soup.
This recipe does not require store bought canned soup. Lauren has linked her homemade cream of anything soup in the ingredient list. Just click on the link to find out how to make it from scratch!
I made the recipe this week. Double everything. We really enjoyed it. Pork was so tender. Can’t wait to eat the leftovers! Definitely in my to do again list! Thank you for sharing.
These are the best Pork Chops I have ever made. Made them for dinner guests and everyone asked for the recipe. The gravy was excellent.
See More Comments