Here are some of my other favorite pork recipes:
- Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Pork
- Smothered Sweet Pork Burritos
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork
- Cilantro Lime Pork Tacos
- BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Shredded Pork Tacos
- Spicy Pork Bulgogi
Consider serving this with:
Pan-seared pork chops with a smooth, creamy mustard sauce. An easy dinner that takes just 15-minutes to make!
- 4 ounces boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2/3 cup half and half (or heavy cream)
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add pork chops and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side, until browned and just barely cooked through (don't overcook or they will be tough).
Transfer pork to a plate and cover with aluminum foil.
Add chicken broth to the skillet and scrape up any remaining browned bits from the pork.
Add cream or half & half, dijon mustard, and lemon juice.
Stir well, reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered for 5-6 minutes or until sauce has slightly thickened.
Spoon sauce over pork. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.