There’s really no side dish easier or more simple than roasted vegetables! They go with pretty much any meal, and you can always substitute in-season vege1tables. This time of year it’s always nice to have a warm, healthy and easy side dish that takes hardly any prep!
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small butternut squash , peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 zucchini , sliced and quartered
- 1 yellow squash , sliced and quartered
- 1 red bell pepper , chopped
- 1 red onion , chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic , minced
- 1/2 tsp herbs de provence
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Place vegetables in a large bowl. Add olive oil, garlic and herbs de provence; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Gently toss to combine. Pour vegetables into a single layer on the baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until tender. (Baking time may vary depending on the size of your vegetables).