Hi everyone! I’m Aimee from the blog Like Mother Like Daughter and I’m so happy to be here visiting Tastes Better from Scratch and helping out Lauren while she enjoys time with her precious baby girl! Today I’m sharing a delicious restaurant style salsa recipe with you – which is a perfect side dish for your next football/tailgating party!
This salsa is literally 3 steps to make it, and instead of chopping and dicing up lots of ingredients it hardly takes any prep time because we can just toss almost everything into the blender. This tastes just like the delicious salsas you’ll find at a great restaurant and its perfect with a side of chips or used in your favorite Mexican recipes too.
How to make homemade salsa:
Blend diced tomatoes, jalapeños, onion, and cilantro in your blender. Add lime juice, salt, sugar, and pepper. Blend until it reaches your desired consistency!
Consider trying these popular Mexican recipes:
Restaurant Style Salsa
- 30 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper , seeded and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion , diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1/2 small lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toss your tomatoes, jalapeño pieces, onion pieces, and cilantro into a blender.
- Juice half of your lime into the blender and pour in your salt, sugar and pepper.
- Turn your blender on medium low till your salsa is smooth. (Don't blend as long if you like it a little chunky)
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.