There’s a reason this warm, cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip is so popular: it’s DELICIOUS! It’s the perfect easy appetizer for holidays or parties because it’s always a crowd pleaser and it only takes a few minutes to prepare. You can even make it a day or two ahead of time and bake it when you’re ready! We like it best served with crusty bread, crackers or chips.
HOW TO MAKE SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP:
Add all of the ingredients, including sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, spinach and artichoke hearts, to a large mixing bowl. Use electric mixers to mix everything until combined.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle a little extra parmesan cheese on top. Bake it for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Making homemade artichoke dip is just that simple!
Can I use fresh spinach instead of frozen?
Sure! Cook about 10 ounces of fresh spinach in a skillet with a little drizzle of olive oil. Once the spinach has cooked down, let it cool before squeezing the liquid out of it. I just get a big paper towel, scoop the spinach into it, and gently squeeze it over the sink.
Can I make this spinach artichoke dip in the slow cooker?
Yes, you can make spinach artichoke dip in the slow cooker! Add everything to the slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours. Stir well before serving.
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR APPETIZERS:
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts , drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach , thawed and liquid squeezed out
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- To a mixing bowl add sour cream, mayo, cream cheese, drained spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic and 1 cup of parmesan cheese. Combine until smooth.
- Place in a greased baking dish (most pan sizes around 8x8 in or a little smaller will work. You could even use a glass pie dish).
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers or bread.
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.