Cowboy Salsa is not only a family favorite, it’s always a crowd favorite! Made with all fresh ingredients and served with tortilla chips.
Cowboy Salsa is definitely one of my family’s favorite appetizer/side dishes. We eat this stuff all year round! And, it also happens to be one of the easiest and cheapest recipes I have in my arsenal, making it a total winner! The ingredients are fresh, simple and quick to throw together and I’ve got nothing but rave reviews everywhere I bring it!
This recipe was originally shared on All Things Thrifty on June 12, 2014
Consider trying these popular party side dishes:
Cowboy Salsa is not only a family favorite, it's always a crowd favorite! Made with all fresh ingredients and served with tortilla chips.
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans , (or 2 cans if you want more bean), drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can corn , drained
- 6-8 Roma tomatoes , diced
- 1/2 large sweet onion , diced
- 2 avocados , peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro , finely chopped
- juice of 3 limes
- sea salt , to taste
In a large bowl combine beans, corn, tomatoes, and onion.
Fold in avocados and cilantro.
Squeeze lime juice into the bowl and add a pinch of sea salt.
Stir to combine. Add more sea salt, to taste.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.