This easy Pizza Sliders recipe is made with Hawaiian rolls and your favorite pizza toppings. It’s baked with a delicious garlic butter topping and will be the highlight of your game day, party, or even just a weeknight at home.
Why I love this recipe:
- Easy – Pepperoni pizza sliders are simple enough for the most beginner cook, and come together so quickly.
- Great for a Crowd – This is such a fun appetizer or quick meal for a bunch of people. I love to make it for game day – they are always a hit!
- Delicious – Everyone that loves pizza will appreciate these sliders. It’s cheesy and addicting.
How to make Pizza Sliders:
Prep Rolls: Slice Hawaiian rolls in half then place on a lined baking sheet, open face up. Brush a light layer of olive oil over open tops and bottom insides then broil for a few minutes, until golden. Combine topping ingredients and set aside.
Layer: Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on top. Layer with mozzarella, pepperoni, and parmesan. Apply top rolls to sandwich them together.
Bake Hawaiian rolls pizza sliders, covered with foil, at 350 for 10 minutes then remove from oven and spread garlic butter on top. Return to oven for about 5-10 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
More Pizza Recipes:
Follow me for more great recipes
- ¼ cup butter , melted
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh Oregano ( or 1 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh basil ( or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- Toast rolls: Heat oven to high broil. Slice Hawaiian rolls in half. Place on a lined baking sheet, open face up. Brush a light layer of olive oil over open tops and bottom insides. Broil for a few minutes, until golden.
- Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Assemble: Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce over the toasted rolls. Layer with mozzarella, pepperoni, and then parmesan. Apply top rolls to sandwich them together.
- Cut into 12 rolls (I cut them before baking, since it's easier when they're cold). Tent rolls with a piece of non-stick aluminum foil
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and spread garlic butter on top. Return to oven for about 5-10 more minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side, for dipping, if desired.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
This post contains affiliate links.