This homemade Pimento Cheese Dip is cheesy, flavorful, and perfect as a dip or a spread. It only takes 5 minutes to whip up and is delicious with crackers or veggies.
Why I love this recipe:
- Easy – Homemade pimento cheese takes only 5 minutes and a handful of ingredients.
- Versatile – Use as a dip (hot or cold!) or I also love to use it as a spread. It elevates every single sandwich, burger or grilled cheese. You have to try my Pimento Cheese BLT.
What are Pimentos?
Pimentos are a variety of the chili pepper, similar to a bell pepper, but smaller and more heart shape with a sweeter flavor. You can find them canned in a jar, to use for this recipe.
How to make Pimento Cheese:
Combine: Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Use a food processor or hand mixer, if possible.
Serve: Enjoy with cold vegetables, crackers, or as a spread on a sandwich!
More Southern Recipes:
- Shrimp and Grits
- Buttermilk Biscuits
- Skillet Cornbread
- Peach Cobbler
- Banana Pudding
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Baked Mac and Cheese
Follow me for more great recipes
Pimento Cheese Dip
- Food Processor , optional
- Mix: Use a hand mixer or food processor to mix all ingredients until well combined, and almost smooth.
- Serve cold with crackers, vegetables, or spread on a sandwich or burger.
- Or Serve Hot: For hot pimento cheese dip, spread pimento cheese into a small baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until hot.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
This post contains affiliate links.