This delicious Pimento Cheese BLT sandwich kicks the traditional version up a notch by slathering a generous spread of pimento cheese on the bread, before stacking with bacon, lettuce, and tomato. It’s the ultimate BLT crave!
Why I love this recipe:
- The Ultimate BLT – The flavors of the pimento cheese in the BLT pair perfectly with the crisp bacon and juicy tomato. It’s the best way to enjoy it!
- Pimento Cheese – This is the star of the sandwich so I recommend using my homemade pimento cheese recipe, which takes minutes to whip together. You can use the leftovers to dip crackers and veggies.
- Easy – It takes just a few minutes to make, and is a lunch or dinner everyone will love.
How to make a Pimento Cheese BLT:
Cook Bacon: Use good quality bacon and add it to a skillet over low heat. Cook, turning often, until crisp on both sides. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
Assemble: Toast bread until golden then spread bread slices with a layer of pimento cheese. Top with bacon, lettuce and tomato then apply top slice of bread to make a sandwich.
More 30-Minute Meals:
- Taco Salad
- Hibachi Chicken
- Tomato Basil Pasta
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Truffle Mac and Cheese
- Croque Madame
- Meatloaf Sandwich
Follow me for more great recipes
Pimento Cheese BLT
- 1 cup pimento cheese
- 10 slices bread* , we like Sarah Lee Artesano
- 10 slices peppered bacon , thick cut
- 10 romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 heirloom tomatoes , or other good quality tomato, sliced
- Cook bacon. Add to a skillet over low heat and cook, turning often, until crisp on both sides. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.
- Assemble: Toast bread until golden. Spread bread slices with a layer of pimento cheese. Top with bacon, lettuce and tomato and apply top slice of bread to make a sandwich.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
This post contains affiliate links.