This light and fluffy whipped Caramel Apple Dip is made with cream cheese, caramel sauce, and whipping cream and tastes AMAZING!
There are few snacks tastier than a great, crisp, fresh apple! My fridge crisper is usually stocked full of apples this time of year. I have to make room for all of my favorite apple treats like:
- Best EVER Apple Crisp
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apples
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl. This Whipped Caramel Apple Dip is amazing, you guys. My husband declared it better than plain caramel apple dip, and I absolutely agree. Plus, it takes just 5 minutes to make! I’m confidant you will love it as much as we do!
Whipped Caramel Apple Dip
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce , homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened, cut into pieces
- apple , sliced for serving
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined. With mixer on medium speed add the softened cream cheese and mix well until smooth.
- Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.