This light and fluffy whipped Caramel Apple Dip is made with cream cheese, caramel sauce, and whipping cream and tastes AMAZING!
There are few snacks tastier than a great, crisp, fresh apple! My fridge crisper is usually stocked full of apples this time of year. I have to make room for all of my favorite apple treats like:
- Best EVER Apple Crisp
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apples
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl. This Whipped Caramel Apple Dip is amazing, you guys. My husband declared it better than plain caramel apple dip, and I absolutely agree. Plus, it takes just 5 minutes to make! I’m confidant you will love it as much as we do!
This light and fluffy whipped caramel apple dip couldn't be easier. It uses simple ingredients, is made in five minutes, and tastes AMAZING!
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce , homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened, cut into pieces
- apple , sliced for serving
In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined. With mixer on medium speed add the softened cream cheese and mix well until smooth.
Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.