This light and fluffy Caramel Apple Dip couldn’t be easier to make using caramel sauce, cream cheese, and whipping cream and it tastes AMAZING!
If your fridge is stocked with apples, you’ve come to the right place! Don’t miss our hugely popular Apple Crisp or my personal favorite Fresh Apple Cake!
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl, this Caramel Apple Dip tastes amazing and only takes 5 minutes to make! It makes a fun appetizer, treat or casual dessert for any party or potluck.
How to make Caramel Apple Dip:
1. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
2. Add cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
3. Serve as dip for apple slices, pears, marshmallows, graham crackers, waffers, etc.
To make ahead: apple dip stays fresh for 5-7 days in the refrigerator. Cut the apples fresh for serving or toss them in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Low fat: substitute low fat cream cheese and whipping cream.
- Sugar free: simply leave out the added sugar.
- Chocolate apple dip: Swap hot fudge sauce for the caramel sauce.
More of our favorite Apple Recipes:
- Best EVER Apple Crisp
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apples
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Follow me for more great recipes
Caramel Apple Dip
- Stand Mixer optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce , homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened, cut into pieces
- apple , sliced for serving
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the cream and mix well until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
- Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe October 2016. Updated October 2020 and October 2021.
This Carmel Apple Dip was a huge hit for the super bowl. Everyone asked for the recipe and I was more than happy to share. Easy directions to follow and tasted just like it sounds not too sweet but satisfying used red and green apples, pears, tangerines a whole array of fruit and sweet baked goods. Great yes of my imagination on what to use for dipping. Try this recipe and let your imagination go wild.
See More Comments