This light and fluffy Caramel Apple Dip couldn’t be easier to make using cream cheese, caramel sauce, and whipping cream and it tastes AMAZING!
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl, this Caramel Apple Dip tastes amazing and only takes 5 minutes to make! It makes a fun appetizer, treat or casual dessert for any party of potluck.
How to make Caramel Apple Dip:
1. Beat heavy cream: In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients: Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined. With mixer on medium speed add the softened cream cheese and mix well until smooth.
3. Serve as dip for apple slices, pears, marshmallows, graham crackers, waffers, etc.
To make ahead: this dip stays fresh for 5-7 days in the refrigerator so it’s definitely a great one to make ahead of time. I like to let it thaw for a few minutes on the counter before dipping. Cut the apples fresh for serving or toss them in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Low fat: substitute low fat cream cheese and whipping cream.
- Sugar free: simply leave out the added sugar.
- Chocolate apple dip: Swap hot fudge sauce for the caramel sauce.
More of our favorite Apple Recipes:
- Best EVER Apple Crisp
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apples
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Caramel Apple Dip
- In a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined. With mixer on medium speed add the softened cream cheese and mix well until smooth.
- Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe October 2016. Updated October 2020.