This light and fluffy Caramel Apple Dip couldn’t be easier to make using cream cheese, caramel sauce, and whipping cream and it tastes AMAZING!
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl, this Caramel Apple Dip tastes amazing and only takes 5 minutes to make! It makes a fun appetizer, treat or casual dessert for any party of potluck.
How to make Caramel Apple Dip:
1. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients: cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
3. Serve as dip for apple slices, pears, marshmallows, graham crackers, waffers, etc.
To make ahead: this dip stays fresh for 5-7 days in the refrigerator so it’s definitely a great one to make ahead of time. I like to let it thaw for a few minutes on the counter before dipping. Cut the apples fresh for serving or toss them in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Low fat: substitute low fat cream cheese and whipping cream.
- Sugar free: simply leave out the added sugar.
- Chocolate apple dip: Swap hot fudge sauce for the caramel sauce.
More of our favorite Apple Recipes:
- Best EVER Apple Crisp
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apples
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Caramel Apple Dip
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the cream and mix well until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
- Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe October 2016. Updated October 2020.