This light and fluffy Caramel Apple Dip couldn’t be easier to make using caramel sauce, cream cheese, and whipping cream and it tastes AMAZING!
If your fridge is stocked with apples, you’ve come to the right place! Don’t miss our hugely popular Apple Crisp or my personal favorite Fresh Apple Cake!
Talk about HEAVEN in a bowl, this Caramel Apple Dip tastes amazing and only takes 5 minutes to make! It makes a fun appetizer, treat or casual dessert for any party or potluck.
How to make Caramel Apple Dip:
1. Beat cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
2. Add cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
3. Serve as dip for apple slices, pears, marshmallows, graham crackers, waffers, etc.
To make ahead: apple dip stays fresh for 5-7 days in the refrigerator. Cut the apples fresh for serving or toss them in a little lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Low fat: substitute low fat cream cheese and whipping cream.
- Sugar free: simply leave out the added sugar.
- Chocolate apple dip: Swap hot fudge sauce for the caramel sauce.
More of our favorite Apple Recipes:
- Best EVER Apple Crisp
- Apple Spice Cake with Brown Sugar Cream Cheese Frosting
- Slow Cooker Caramel Apple Cider
- Baked Apples
- Caramel Apple Bundt Cake
Follow me for more great recipes
Caramel Apple Dip
- Stand Mixer optional
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce , homemade or store bought
- 4 ounces cream cheese , softened, cut into pieces
- apple , sliced for serving
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the cream and mix well until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
- Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe October 2016. Updated October 2020 and October 2021.
This Carmel Apple Dip was a huge hit for the super bowl. Everyone asked for the recipe and I was more than happy to share. Easy directions to follow and tasted just like it sounds not too sweet but satisfying used red and green apples, pears, tangerines a whole array of fruit and sweet baked goods. Great yes of my imagination on what to use for dipping. Try this recipe and let your imagination go wild.
LOVE this dip! Perfect fall treat – so easy and delicious!
Do you have a recipe for the homemade Carmel sauce
Here you go: https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/caramel-sauce/
I made this today for a work potluck. I did use whipped cream cheese and also whipped icing and mixed it instead of adding sugar. My taste tester enjoyed it 🙂
Thanks for the recipe!
What’s the shelf life?
It will keep for around 2-3 days in the fridge.
I have made this several times now for different occasions and it is always a hit. I took it to a family party over the weekend and everyone loved it!
I’ve made this dip several times now and everyone always loves it! Thank you!
I love this!! So easy and delicious- is there anyway you could make this dairy free and get similar results? I tried with one type of non-dairy cream cheese and the consistency and flavor were off. So you have any recommendations for brands?
Thanks! I have not experimented with dairy free products like that, so I couldn’t say! sorry!
I think I am the only one rating that has actually made this so far. Sadly, I thought the flavor was lacking. I doubled the cinnamon and caramel and still the flavor of the Red Delicious apple overwhelmed the dip.
Thanks, this recipe is perfect from r my bridge die party, can it be made the
Okay, I’m 100% obsessing over this. I’d eat anything dipped in this stuff! Cannot wait to try it out.