Consider trying these popular brunch recipes:
- Cinnamon Roll Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Peach Scones
- Poppy Seed Cake
- Broccoli Cheese Quiche
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- Lemon Zucchini Bread
Spinach and Bacon Quiche
- 4 large eggs , beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup onion , diced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves , chopped
- 6 slices bacon (or turkey bacon), cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (or mozzarella cheese)
- 1 9 inch homemade pie crust , fitted in a 9'' glass pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Saute onion and spinach in a skillet until spinach is wilted.
- Combine the eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- Layer the spinach, onions, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.