Spooky Halloween Pizzas with the best no-rise pizza crust recipe! They are quick to make, and such a fun and festive dinner during the Halloween season.
Why I love this recipe:
- 30-Minute Meal – With this no-rise pizza dough recipe, it is such a quick and fun weeknight dinner!
- Fun – These festive mini pizzas are fun to get the whole family involved in the kitchen! This is one of my favorite Halloween family traditions!
- Customize – Choose any of our unique pizza ideas and swap out any of my toppings for your favorites!
How to make Halloween Pizzas:
Make the No-Rise Pizza Dough: Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add warm water and oil then mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Add enough flour to make a soft dough ball that will be slightly sticky. Pour out onto a floured surface and knead, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Divide dough into 4 portions.
Pre-Bake Pizza Crust: Roll or pat each portion into an 8-inch circle then place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes — dough will be just set and only lightly browned on the bottom.
Add Sauce and Toppings: Spread each crust with pizza sauce and cheese. Top with desired toppings to make Halloween designs!
- Ghosts: slices of fresh mozzarella cheese for the body and olives for the eyes.
- Mummy: slices of Mozzarella cheese for the white strips and olives for the eyes.
- Spider Pizza: Pepperoni for the body, olives for the eyes, green bell pepper for the legs)
- Jack-O-Lantern: Pepperonis for the face, olives for the eyes, bell pepper for the brows and around the mouth.
Bake for an additional 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is crisp.
Make Ahead and Freezing Instructions:
To Make Ahead: The pizza sauce can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for up to one week. Prep and chop toppings ahead of time then keep in separate airtight containers in the fridge. The pizza dough can be made a few hours ahead and stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
To Freeze: Assemble pizza on partially pre-baked crust. Cover well and freeze for up to 2 months. Bake as directed from frozen, adding a few minutes to the cook time.
- Pizza Dough: try my traditional Easy Pizza Dough or Wheat Pizza Dough.
- Browse all of my favorite Pizza recipes.
Follow me for more great recipes
No-Rise Pizza Crust:
- 1 ¾ to 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's Pizza Yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil , or canola oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
- Desired Pizza toppings: ,pepperoni, bell peppers, olives, onion, pineapple, parsley, salami, Canadian bacon
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Pour dough out onto a floured surface and knead, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Divide dough into 4 portions.
- Roll or pat each portion into an 8-inch circle and place on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 5-6 minutes — dough will be just set and only lightly browned on the bottom.
- Spread each crust with pizza sauce. Top with desired toppings to make Halloween designs! Bake for an additional 5-8 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
I originally shared this recipe October 2014. Updated October 2022.
This post contains affiliate links.