Light, fluffy Pumpkin Cupcakes with a delicious cinnamon cream cheese frosting!
I’ve gone pumpkin-CRAZY! Seriously, it will come time for lunch and all I will want is some pumpkin sweets. My sweet tooth lately has been uncontrollable lately!
Between these Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting, my favorite Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread, and these Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting I feel like I don’t need anything else to be completely satisfied for the rest of my life!
These cupcakes are soo moist and light and fluffy. And the cinnamon cream cheese frosting—well, do I even need to say why THAT is amazing?
I’ll just say it really does taste as good as it sounds! If you have people in your life that you love, you should make these for them. I think that should apply to everyone. So make them! You’ll be making the world a better place!
SOME OF MY FAVORITE PUMPKIN RECIPES INCLUDE:
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Cinnamon Cream Syrup
- Classic Pumpkin Roll
- Pumpkin Cookies with Caramel Frosting
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Pumpkin and Black Bean Chili
Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar , packed
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 2 large eggs
For the frosting
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , room temperature
- 8 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar (depending on the frosting consistency you want)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 9 mellowcreme pumpkins candy , for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine pumpkin puree, sugars, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir, just until moist.
- Scoop the batter evenly into prepared muffin tin. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack before frosting.
For the frosting
- Beat butter and cream cheese together until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Gradually add powdered sugar and beat until you reach the desired frosting stiffness that you want.
- Frost the cupcakes and garnish with pumpkin candy, if desired.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.