Easy to make and fun to eat, these French Toast Sausage Roll-Ups are always popular with my family. A yummy twist on traditional french toast.
I’m craving all the carbs lately–especially when it comes to breakfast foods. Traditional French Toast has always been one of my favorite breakfasts and these French Toast Sausage Roll-Ups are a fun little twist to an old favorite.
My kids LOVE these and especially love to help me make them.
But really, what’s not to love? Delicious cinnamon dipped french toast with a yummy sausage rolled up in the center. Dip them in your favorite syrup! And if you feel like making a big batch you can always freeze the leftovers for a quick grab-and-go breakfast for your kids.
CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- German Pancakes
- Easy Homemade Egg Benedict
- Overnight Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
French Toast Roll Ups
- 10 slices bread
- 10 fully cooked sausage links
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Use a rolling pin or your hands to flatten the bread (slice crusts off, if desired)
- Place a sausage link on the front edge of the bread and roll up tightly. Set aside.
- Add eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and flour to a shallow dish or blender and mix until smooth.
- Preheat griddle or skillet over medium heat. Grease well with butter.
- Dip sausage roll ups into the egg mixture, rolling gently to coat all sides, and then place on hot griddle.
- Cook for a few minutes, turning gently as you go, until golden brown on all sides. Serve warm, served with syrup.
- Next time try Crunchy French Toast.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.