This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe is sweet and refreshing, made with just a few simple ingredients.
I’m a little obsessed with this Strawberry Banana Smoothie and my favorite part is I can enjoy it all year round, using fresh or frozen fruit. It’s a favorite in our house, for breakfast or a refreshing “treat” any time of day!
- Strawberries: washed and hulled. Fresh or frozen.
- Bananas: ripe. Fresh or frozen.
- Milk: any type of milk, including almond, oat, or soy milk.
- Honey: optional, to sweeten, depending on how sweet the berries are.
- Ice: add more to make it thicker, as needed.
How to make a Strawberry Banana Smoothie:
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add more fruit or ice, to your preference.
More Breakfast and Snack Ideas:
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 1 cup milk , regular, ,soy or almond milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey , optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add more fruit or ice, to your preference.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
I originally shared this recipe January 2017. Updated May 2021.