The best Vanilla Protein Shake recipe is healthy, packed full of protein, and only takes 5 minutes to make! It tastes creamy and delicious. I love to drink it for breakfast, an on-the-go snack, or even for a healthy dessert!
If you love protein packed foods, try our Chocolate Protein Shake, Protein Bars, Green Smoothie or Protein Pancakes.
Why I love this recipe:
- Healthy – High in protein and fiber, this easy Vanilla Protein Shake will keep you full for hours.
- Delicious – This shake satisfies my sweet tooth every single time. I love eating it for a quick breakfast, or even a late night dessert.
- Quick – The best healthy meal or snack ready in just 5 minutes! Perfect for on the go too.
- Vanilla Protein Powder: I’ve tried so many and this vanilla protein powder is my absolute favorite.
- Pitted Dates
- Almond Butter and Cinnamon
- Almond Milk
- Frozen Banana and Ice
How to make a Vanilla Protein Shake:
Combine Ingredients: Put all ingredients in the blender. Blend the protein shake to a smooth consistency.
Enjoy: Pour the best vanilla protein shake in a milkshake cup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
More Healthy Snacks:
- Protein Bars
- Instant Pot Yogurt
- Garlic and Parmesan Kale Chips
- Easy Healthy Granola
- Granola Bites
- Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins
- Energy Balls
- No Bake Granola Bars
Follow me for more great recipes
Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder , good quality* (about 30-38 grams)
- 3 medjool dates , pitted
- 1 Tablespoon almond butter , organic
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk , organic
- 1 small frozen banana
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8-10 Ice cubes (depending how thick you’d like it)
- Add to blender and blend until smooth.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
I checked out the protein powder you are recommending and it is full of all sorts of bad chemical ingredients and artificial flavoring. I would not recommend that women use that product.
Thank you for your feedback! We understand that everyone has different preferences and concerns when it comes to their nutrition, and we appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. The protein powder we recommended has been a popular choice among many of our readers, but we understand that it may not be the best fit for everyone. We always encourage our readers to do their own research and choose products that align with their own personal values and goals. We appreciate your input and will take it into consideration when recommending products in the future.