My kids and I made these Soft and Chew Triple Chocolate M&M Cookies for Santa but they are perfect for just about every occasion I can think of!
My little boy is finally old enough to be totally interested in Christmas, and it’s so much fun! We make sure to highlight the most important reason of the season–highlighting the savior’s birth, but we’ve also had a lot of conversations about Santa.
He’s really excited to leave some cookies and milk for Santa and some carrots for the reindeer.
How cute and perfect are these Soft and Chewy Triple Chocolate M&M Cookies for Santa? They are amazing–the secret ingredient is cream cheese that makes them super soft and chewy. (Don’t worry you can’t taste the cream cheese, it just gives them a great texture!).
M&M’s, white chocolate and milk chocolate chips layered in the most delicious cookie. Santa will be very, very happy.
CONSIDER TRYING THESE HOLIDAY TREATS:
- Homemade Caramels
- Caramel Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Rods
- Peppermint Candy Cane Brownies
- Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Bundt Cake
- Caramel Hot Chocolate
Soft and Chewy Triple Chocolate M&M Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick), softened
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup red and green M&M candies
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the butter and cream cheese.
- Add sugars, egg, and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy, 4-5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Add to the creamed mixture and stir just until combined.
- Fold in both types of chocolate chips and the m&m's (I like to reserve a few m&m's to place on top of the cookies right when they come out of the oven).
- Spoon cookie dough, rolling gently, onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove cookies from the fridge and bake for 8-10 minutes. (They may appear slightly soft when you take them out of the oven, but don't worry, they harden has they cool!)
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes, then move them to a wire cooling rack to cool completely.
- The baked cookies and the unbaked cookie dough both freeze really well!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.