The Title of This Recipe Says it all. This is our families very favorite banana bread! This is my favorite way to use up those too ripe bananas
Tips for perfect banana bread:
- Use room temperature ingredients (especially eggs and butter)
- For extra moist and fluffy bread, don’t overmix! Especially when you add the flour mixture–just lightly mix it.
- If the bread is browning too much in the oven before the time is up, place a piece of tinfoil over it.
Consider trying these popular baked goods:
- Greek Yogurt Double Chocolate Muffins
- Lemon Almond Bread
- Banana Bread Bars with Browned Butter Glaze
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
- Healthy Banana Oat Muffins
The Title of This Recipe Says it all. This is our families very favorite banana bread!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a small bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Mix in the milk and cinnamon. In another bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined.
Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour disappears.
Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Set aside to cool on a rack for 15 minutes. Remove bread from pan, invert onto rack and cool completely before slicing.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
Recipe adapted from here.