Making a homemade Oreo Pie Crust is quick and easy with only two ingredients, and tastes so much better than from the store. Use it for pie, or as the base for a variety of baked or no bake treats.
Why I love this Oreo cookie crust:
- Two Ingredients: All you need are Oreo cookies and melted butter.
- Quick: Making this pie crust from scratch is faster than a trip to the grocery store!
- Texture and taste: Some Oreo crust recipes have you remove the cream center, but that’s just crazy! We crush the cookies and filling all together, to create a rich and delicious chocolatey crust that holds firmly together, and doesn’t crumble.
How to make Oreo Crust:
Crush Oreos and Melt Butter: Add whole Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Pour crumbs into bowl and stir in melted butter.
Transfer to Pie Dish: Press mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie dish. I like to use the back of a small measuring cup to press the mixture into the pie dish.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before adding pie filling.
Make Ahead and Freezing Instructions:
To Make Ahead: Make the Oreo cookie crust and store covered in the fridge for up to one day in advance.
To Freeze: Press crust into a freezer safe pie dish and cover tightly with plastic wrap wrap and aluminum foil. Freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator overnight before filling.
- No-Bake Recipes: If adding a no-bake filling, you don’t need to bake the Oreo crust. Prepare the crust and refrigerate it for one hour before adding filling.
- Gluten Free: Use gluten-free Oreo’s instead of regular.
- 9×13 inch Oreo crust: double the recipe and press mixture into a 9×13 inch pan to bake.
- Golden Oreo Crust: Use golden Oreo cookies instead of chocolate.
Use this Oreo Crust with:
Follow me for more great recipes
Oreo Pie Crust
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the whole Oreo cookies to a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a bowl and stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly into the bottom and up the sides of a 9 inch pie dish (I like to use the back of a small measuring cup to press). Bake for 10-12 minutes. Set aside to cool
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
This recipe contains affiliate links. I love sharing my favorite products with you!