Buffalo Chicken Wrap is tangy chicken, with vegetables, avocado, and a thin layer of buffalo dressing.
With my first pregnancy and now with this one I have serious cravings for anything sour, tangy, or spicy. My husband bought me a jar of peperoccinis and I eat them straight out of the jar, as a snack. 🙂
Have you ever been to 7-eleven and had some of their nachos? They’re the best because they provide you with the tortilla chips and you can layer them up with any toppings you want from their salsa bar! SOO GOOD! My nachos bowl consists of 1/4 tortilla chips and 3/4 sweet peppers and jalapeños.
Obviously anything with “buffalo” in the name perks my ears right up! And what better than an easy homemade buffalo chicken wrap? Don’t worry, it’s way more on the tangy side than the spicy side, if spice isn’t your thing. I serve the wrap with an extra big side of hot sauce, to appease my spice cravings. 🙂
And the best part about this wrap is how easy it is to make! Less than thirty-minutes and you’ve got a tasty dinner or lunch, ready to go! Also, you can load it with more veggies than just the ones I listed.
Consider trying these “wraps”:
- Chicken, Bacon, Avocado Wrap
- Crispy BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap
- Crispy Southwest Wrap
- Chicken Cashew Crunch Wrap
- Chicken Caesar Wrap
Buffalo Chicken Wrap
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup blue cheese ( or Ranch dressing)
- 2 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot , shredded
- 1/2 avocado , sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Slice chicken breast into several long, thin strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder and salt. Add chicken and allow to marinate for at least 10 minutes (or up to 24 hours).
- Meanwhile, place tortillas on a plate and spread with a thin layer of bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Layer with lettuce, carrots, avocado, and cheese.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken strips. Cook until no longer pink (about 4-5 minutes).
- Arrange a few chicken strips down the center of each tortilla. Wrap tightly, like a burrito. Serve with a side of hot sauce or extra dressing, if desired! Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
© TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-create the recipe, use your own photo, and re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.