This EASY Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is made with cream cheese, ranch, chicken, and Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce. This perfect appetizer only takes 15 minutes to make!
Why I love this recipe:
- Easy – Only 3 quick steps and 15 minutes to make, this really couldn’t be more simple!
- Adaptable – Adjust how spicy it is based on what hot sauce you use, and choose your favorite bread, crackers, chips, or veggies for dipping. It really is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe.
- Crowd Pleaser – This chicken dip is delicious and creamy, I never have any left over!
How to make Buffalo Chicken Dip:
Heat Chicken and Hot Sauce: Add cooked chicken and hot sauce to a saucepan over medium heat.
Add Cream Cheese and Ranch: Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
Serve: This buffalo chicken dip can be served with crusty bread (or even inside an artisan loaf similar to serving soup inside a bread bowl), celery sticks, veggies, crackers, pita bread or whatever you’d like to dip in it.
Make Ahead Instructions:
To Make Ahead: the dip will keep well stored in the fridge for 1-3 days, depending on the freshness of your chicken. Reheat on the stove, or in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spicy or Mild: Choose mild to extra-hot brands of Franks hot buffalo sauce to adjust the heat level.
- Crockpot: Add all ingredients to the slow cooker. Mix well and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Oven: Combine all ingredients in a bowl and pour mixture into a 8×8 baking dish. Top with shredded cheese, if desired and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Follow me for more great recipes
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Add shredded chicken and hot sauce to a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Stir until well blended and warm.
- Serve with crusty bread, celery sticks, crackers, pita bread or whatever you'd like to dip in it.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
I originally shared this recipe January 2014. Updated January 2020 and June 2022.
This post contains affiliate links.