This Buffalo chicken dip is made with cream cheese, ranch, chicken, and Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce. Perfect for the game-day party!
For me, this time of year is all about yummy appetizers! We just celebrated New Years and we’ve got the Superbowl and some other big sports games coming up and all of these events are made even more fun when accompanied by some fun appetizers! I LOVE this buffalo chicken dip! It’s tangy and has a bit of a “bite” to it (but it’s not too hot). We love this served with some yummy crusty bread cubes, crackers and celery sticks!
Consider trying these popular appetizers:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
This Buffalo chicken dip is made with cream cheese, ranch, chicken, and Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce. Perfect for the game-day party!
- 1 pound cooked chicken , cubed
- 20 ounces cream cheese (2 1/2 - 8 oz. packages)
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing (or bleu cheese dressing)
- 1 1/2 cups Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauces
- Place cooked chicken and the Franks hot sauce in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir and heat until warm. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended, hot and bubbly.
- Serve with crusty bread, celery sticks, crackers, pita bread or whatever you'd like to dip in it.
Recipe adapted from The Six Sisters
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1158mg | Potassium: 172mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 12.9% | Vitamin C: 0.6% | Calcium: 4.9% | Iron: 1.8%
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.