Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread – our favorite hot artichoke dip recipe stuffed into a delicious crusty baguette. Makes a great, easy party appetizer!
It’s officially the only time of year that I enjoy watching football! haha. I’m not the kind of girl that likes to sit around on a Sunday night watching sports.
However, if it’s a team I feel a vested interest in (GO BYU Cougars!) or if it’s the playoffs, I do enjoy watching. And the Superbowl is obviously my favorite! Friends, good food and trivia games makes it a party every year at our house!
We always make a bunch of party appetizers to enjoy during the game. You can find all of my favorite party appetizers listed HERE.
I usually always make my favorite hot artichoke dip and serve it with crackers, but this year I thought it would be fun to stuff it into a crusty baguette. I gotta say, I may never go back to the chips version! YUM!
Consider trying these popular appetizers:
Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese, 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, garlic, and dill weed, until smooth. Stir in artichoke hearts.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaves off and hollow out 1 ½ inches deep to create a well for the artichoke dip.
- Spoon the dip evenly into the 2 loaves. Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 350 F degrees for 25-30 minutes
- You may also enjoy BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.