Easy Vegetable Dip made with just 4 simple ingredients! Serve it with your favorite fresh, raw vegetables for a great appetizer or side dish.
My mom came to town a few weeks ago and made this yummy, easy vegetable dip for us while she was here. We enjoyed it over several days as a snack, but it would work great for a party appetizer or a side dish. I literally couldn’t stop eating this stuff!
It’s really simple to make, using just 4 ingredients. The Knorr vegetable seasoning mix can be found at you local grocery store. I’ve made this with both mayonnaise and with Greek yogurt, and I really like it both ways (or with half yogurt and half mayo).
Some of my favorite raw veggies for dipping include snap peas (YUM!), radishes, tomatoes, cucumbers, celery, cauliflower, broccoli, bell peppers and olives.
Consider these appetizers:
Easy Vegetable Dip
- 1 packet Knorr Dry Vegetable Recipe Mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream (or plain Greek yogurt-I've used both with great results)
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach leaves packed, then very finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- Combine all ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve cold with raw veggies.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.