BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread – Crusty artisan bread filled with cheesy bbq chicken filling. A fun twist to traditional BBQ chicken pizza–perfect for game day appetizers or an easy dinner idea.
I’m not sure if anyone has noticed my lack of new posts over the last two weeks. I’ve haven’t been feeling well and cooking has been particularly difficult. But I’m happy to report that there shouldn’t be any more lapse in my posts–I’m back! And I’m excited to share tons of new and delicious recipes with you all–starting with this BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread.
I love meals like this BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread that only take a few minutes to throw together and you can guarantee your family will love it!
It’s the same idea as my Artichoke Dip Stuffed Bread recipe I posted a few months ago that has been really popular. Both recipes work great for party appetizers or for a fun and easy dinner idea. Use rotisserie chicken to make this recipe even simpler.
Consider trying these popular appetizers:
BBQ Chicken Stuffed Bread
- 3 cups cooked chicken , shredded (I use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce , divided
- 1 baguette crusty bread
- To a large mixing bowl, add chicken, 1 ¼ cups mozzarella cheese, onion, cilantro, and ½ cup of barbecue sauce. Stir well to combine.
- Add a tiny bit more barbecue sauce if the mixture seems too dry.
- Cut the top edge of the bread loaf off and hollow out 1 ½ inches deep to create a well for the filling.
- Spoon the BBQ chicken mixture into the loaf.
- Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup mozzarella cheese. Drizzle with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 325 F degrees for about 20 minutes or until warmed through.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.