Apple German Pancakes are a fun fall twist on traditional German pancakes. This is a family favorite breakfast recipes!
German pancakes are at the top of my “easy-Saturday breakfast” list. You literally throw everything in a blender and pour it in a pan! These apple german pancakes are a fun twist to the traditional recipes. All you have to do is cut one apple! This is a fun fall recipe when you are looking for ways to use all those Granny Smiths apple you picked at the fall orchard!
CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- Classic French Toast
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
Apple German Pancakes
- 1 apple , thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, toss apple slices, granulated sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice together; set aside.
- Cut the butter into pieces and place in a 9×13-in. baking dish.
- Place in oven, just until the butter has melted. Remove from oven. Sprinkle brown sugar over melted butter, and top with sliced apples mixture.
- In a blender add the eggs, milk, flour, salt and vanilla; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour batter over apples .
- Bake, for 18-25 minutes or until edges are golden brown and puffy and center is set. Serve warm, with syrup.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.