Calling all pizza lovers–this Thai Chicken Pizza is one of my favorites! My favorite homemade pizza crust smothered with a Thai peanut sauce and topped with chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and carrots. The flavors are amazing! Even my husband, who’s a pepperoni pizza kind of guy, loves this one!
Consider serving this with:
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 1 homemade pizza crust
- 3 Tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2-3 Tablespoons water
- 1 heaping cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green onion
- 3 Tablespoons shredded carrot , moisture squeezed out
- 1 1/4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, honey and sesame oil. Add enough water to thin to a smooth sauce spreading consistency. Set aside.
- Spread peanut sauce over the surface of pizza crust.
- Scatter chicken pieces over top and sprinkle with green onions, carrot and cheese.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.