Calling all pizza lovers–this Thai Chicken Pizza is one of my favorites! My favorite homemade pizza crust smothered with a Thai peanut sauce and topped with chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro and carrots. The flavors are amazing! Even my husband, who’s a pepperoni pizza kind of guy, loves this one!
Consider serving this with:
Thai Chicken Pizza with mozzarella, chicken, shredded carrots, and a perfect thai sauce.
- 1 homemade pizza crust
- 3 heaping Tablespoons chunky peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3-4 chicken tenders
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions , chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese , shredded
- 1 medium carrot , shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In food processor or blender, combine peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, oil, red pepper flakes, ginger, honey and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Season chicken with salt and cayenne pepper and saute in olive oil until no longer pink.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and coat with 2 tablespoons of the peanut sauce.
- Spread peanut sauce over the surface of your pre-baked homemade pizza crust.
- Scatter chicken pieces over top and sprinkle with green onions. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with shredded carrot and cilantro.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.