Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats take just seconds to throw together and refrigerate overnight for a healthy, delicious, and quick breakfast the next day.
This winter I fell in love with Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats but now that it’s summer, I like lots of seasonal fruit in my breakfast! If I’m eating cereal it’s usually honey nut cheerios with strawberries, bananas and blueberries. Cereal just tastes so much better with fresh fruit!
Overnight oats make the most convenient breakfast. I’ve got two littles who are starving for breakfast the second they wake up in the morning. I’m usually half awake, so it’s nice that the Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats in the fridge require zero brain power for me to serve my hungry kiddos! This delicious breakfast is packed with great nutrients and flavor.
If you like this recipe you may like:
- Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats
- Egg and Avocado in a Hole
- Greek Yogurt Double Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins
- Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie
- Healthy No-Bake Granola Bites
Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats
- ½ cup strawberry yogurt
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries , diced
- ½ banana , sliced
- 1-2 Tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
- Mix yogurt and milk together.
- Stir in oats.
- Stir in fruit and chia seeds (if using).
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with additional fruit and or honey in the morning, if desired. Enjoy!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.