These delicious, no-bake, chocolate Pretzel Peanut Clusters take just minutes to make and are the perfect bite-size treat!
Normally when I’m in desperate need of something sweet, thats easy to make, I go to my favorite chocolate chip cookies recipe. But sometimes I’m just not in the mood for turning my oven on, so I resort to these fantastic, no bake, chocolate, pretzel peanut clusters.
They take all of 5 minutes to whip together and I will give you fair warning that they are completely addicting. A little salty, sweet, and crunchy all in one rich, dark chocolate bite.
Consider trying these popular no-bake recipes:
- No Bake Granola Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- Cookies and Cream Muddy Buddies
- Oreo Magic Bars
- 1½ cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 7 Tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups pretzels , broken into pieces
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Prepare two baking sheets with wax or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, butter, and peanut butter.
- Microwave on low power for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth (be careful not to scorch the chocolate!) You could also put everything in a double boiler to melt.
- Add pretzels and peanuts to the melted chocolate mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until chocolate has set.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.