These No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars are made with peanut butter, old fashioned oats, and milk chocolate chips.
Aren’t no bake desserts the best idea invented? How would I manage my sweet tooth during the summer without them?! 😉
I have a special place in my heart for any desserts with peanut butter in them. My mom’s Peanut Butter Bars are one of the greatest desserts of all time (high praise, I know!), but I love this no bake version too! This recipe couldn’t be easier to throw together, and you don’t need an oven! And the added pretzels make the best sweet/salty combo.
Consider trying one of these No Bake Desserts:
- Rocky Road Fudge
- Chocolate and Caramel Rice Krispie Treats
- Mint Oreo Layer Dessert
- Chocolate Marshmallow Chunk Rice Krispie Treats
- Nutella Cheesecake Dip
- Homemade Granola Bars
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1 cup crushed pretzels (crushed and then measured)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter , divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate (or semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- Pulse oats in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Once melted, add oats and stir well.
- Add 1 cup peanut butter and stir until combined. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, crushed pretzels and powdered sugar.
- Spread mixture into a 9x13'' pan and smooth into an even layer.
- Add chocolate chips and remaining peanut butter to a microwave safe bowl and microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Smooth chocolate mixture over the peanut butter bars and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.