This Fresh fruit salad is made with strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, and other fresh fruit along with hints of orange and mint.
If there’s anything my mom would want included in her Mother’s Day meal it would be a large bowl of fresh fruit. And not just any bowl of fresh fruit. One that has hints of fresh orange and mint. This fruit salad is amazing, and takes seconds to throw together. Everyone loves fruit, and the special additions make this side dish a crowd pleaser!
Consider trying these fruit salad recipes:
- Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- Jello Fruit Salad
- Apple Cranberry Fruit Salad
- Frog Eye Fruit Salad (Acini de Pepe)
- Creamy Fruit Salad
- Citrus Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad
- 1 pint fresh raspberries , washed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries , washed, hulled and quartered
- 1 pint fresh blueberries , washed
- 2 cups grapes (red or green), halved
- 2 cups fresh pineapples , cut into small chunks
- fresh mint leaves
- 1 orange (for juice and zest--I don't use the whole thing, just to taste)
- Combine all of the fruit in a large bowl--I add the raspberries at the very end so they don't get smashed.
- Add some chopped fresh mint leaves, to taste.
- Zest some of the orange over the bowl and squeeze a little fresh orange juice over the top (don't add to much because you don't want a lot of extra liquid).
- Serve immediately.
- To make this in advance: don't add the orange juice until you're ready to serve. Leave everything covered, in the fridge).
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.