There are so many ways to serve and enjoy this easy Peanut Sauce recipe and it takes 5 minutes to prepare! Use it as a dipping sauce, dressing, or toss with pasta for Peanut Noodles. It’s versatile and a sure winner!
Why I love this recipe:
- Flavorful – Adjust the spice level to your liking, this easy peanut sauce tastes fresh and is packed full of flavor.
- Versatile – Use it as a peanut dipping sauce for Fresh Spring Rolls, crispy Air Fryer Tofu, egg rolls or fresh veggies. Drizzle over Asian Chicken Salad, Spring Roll Bowls, Poke Bowls, sushi or Yum Yum Bowls. Our favorite is to toss it with udon noodles to make peanut noodles.
- Kid-Friendly – This sauce is picky-eater approved! My kids gobble it down with whatever I serve it with and love using it as a dip!
How to make Peanut Sauce:
Combine: Whisk together all ingredients until smooth (or use a food processor).
Make Ahead and Freezing Instructions:
To Make Ahead: This sauce can be made ahead of time and kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Reheat in a saucepan over medium to low heat.
To Freeze: Pour in a freezer safe bag or container and store in the freezer for up to two months. Let thaw completely in the fridge overnight before reheating.
Follow me for more great recipes
- Whisk together until smooth (or use a food processor).
- Uses: Dip for Fresh Spring Rolls, crispy air fryer tofu or veggies. Dressing or sauce drizzle over Asian chicken salad, spring roll bowls, poke bowls, yum yum bowls or coating for peanut noodles.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
This post contains affiliate links.