This quiche is simply delicious and I hope you’re family likes it as much as mine does!
Consider trying these popular brunch recipes:
- Cinnamon Roll Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Peach Scones
- Poppy Seed Cake
- Broccoli Cheese Quiche
Chile Relleno Quiche
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack Cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups half and half
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1/3 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10'' pie pan.
- Grate both cheeses and sprinkle shredded cheese all around the pie pan. It should fill the pie pan at least half full.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs, flour, and half & half. Pour mixture over the cheese.
- Dollop salsa and green chiles all over the top!
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes or until set. (The center of the pie wont jiggle a lot and a toothpick inserted in the center will come out clean.)
- Cool for at least 10-15 minutes before eating as the quiche will set more as it cools.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This post contains affiliate links.