These BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos with black beans, jalapenos, sour cream, shredded pulled pork, BBQ sauce, and cheese are always a big party hit!
Who is excited for the SUPERBOWL?!! Honestly, I’m pretty much just excited for the game-day food and the half-time show. I completely heart Coldplay. Along with these BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos, I’ll be serving a few of my other favorite Party Appetizers.
These nachos are a HUGE crowd pleaser, especially when sports watching is involved. They pretty much go hand in hand. The first time I ever went to a Cardinal’s game I ordered these amazing BBQ pulled pork nachos. They were the best nachos I’ve ever had.
And I’ve ordered them at every single baseball game I’ve been to since. This version is inspired by those, and it couldn’t be easier to make! I posted that they serve 5-6 people but it really depends on what kind of fans you have at your party. I think my husband could eat the whole pan by himself :-).
Consider trying these popular appetizers:
BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
- 8-12 ounce bags Tortilla chips
- 2 cups BBQ Pulled Pork , prepared (I add BBQ sauce to the Costco pre cooked pulled pork)
- 2-3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend cheese)
- 15 ounce can black beans , drained and rinsed
- 1-2 cups Jalapeños and yellow peppers (from jar), to taste
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce , your favorite kind
- salsa and sour cream , for topping
- 2 green onions , chopped, for garnish
- fresh cilantro , for garnish
- On a large baking tray spread out 1/2 of the tortilla chips into an even layer.
- Top with half of the shredded cheese, BBQ pulled pork, beans, jalapeños and yellow peppers.
- Add barbecue sauce to a ziplock bag and use scissors to cut a corner off the bag.
- Drizzle some of the sauce over the top of the nachos.
- Repeat with remaining chips, cheese, beans, jalapeños and yellow peppers. Drizzle with more barbecue sauce.
- Broil on HIGH, watching closely for just a few minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with green onions, cilantro, salsa and sour cream. Serve immediately.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.