Our wonderful family friend is a whiz in the kitchen and it was always a happy day growing up when she came delivering leftover dinner for the Bailey clan to sample! She originally invented this dip as a copycat version of our favorite bread dip from Grappa on Main Street in Park City. It is so bold and flavorful! It has since become a staple appetizer for family dinners, parties, or any occasion.
What I LOVE about this bread dip:
- It’s Easy! So easy that you just add these 7 ingredients to a food processor and combine. That’s it! No chopping or other prep work required!
- It’s Unique– this bread dip is a stand-out and guests always ask for the recipe!
How to Make Balsamic Bread Dip:
Gather your ingredients:
- Balsamic vinegar
- Fresh rosemary
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Mix: Add all of the ingredients to a food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
It’s easy to prepare the bread dip in advance (1-2 days is fine!) and I think it tastes even better when the flavors have had a chance to blend.
Serve balsamic bread dip with Quick and Easy, No Knead Bread!
Balsamic Bread Dip
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar , or more to taste
- 1 small spring fresh rosemary , finely chopped, or more to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- Blend in food processor until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite crusty bread, like my easy no-knead Artisan Bread.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
HAVE YOU TRIED THIS RECIPE?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
*I originally shared this recipe in August 2010. Updated December 2019.