Seven Layer Breakfast Tacos with eggs, bacon, refried beans, avocado, salsa, and sour cream served in warm mini naan.
Guys, the holidays have officially begun at out house! My husband just graduated from law school and has a few weeks off of work, we have family arriving in town today, and all of my presents are bought!
Whenever we family coming in town, and especially since it’s the holidays, I like to make a list of meal ideas that everyone will love. I try and incorporate a lot of things I already have in the house so I don’t have to go buy a ton, and I try to incorporate some short-cut products to make life easier.
For example, I always have Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads on hand. They freeze wonderfully, so I can just pull one out of the freezer and throw together my favorite pizzas, flatbreads, or something “naan traditional” 😉 like these delicious Seven Layer Breakfast Tacos!
I love Stonefire mini naan in my favorite Tomato Avocado Melts, tuna melts, and I’ve even used them in place of english muffins in my favorite Eggs Benedict recipe. They are delicious, with the perfect thickness and soft and chewy texture.
Breakfast is always the easiest and the most fun when we have company staying with us. It’s easy to think of things that both kids and adults will enjoy. These Seven Layer Breakfast Tacos are a huge hit with my family, and I’ve got requests to make them for our Christmas breakfast this year!
What’s not to love about about the seven layers?: Beans, sour cream, salsa, smashed avocado, scrambled cheesy eggs, bacon, and sauted peppers and onions. Everything is layered over the perfect size mini naan, making a fun little breakfast taco.
CONSIDER TRYING THESE BREAKFAST FAVORITES:
- Classic French Toast
- German Pancakes
- Breakfast Quessadillas
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Egg and Sausage Breakfast Taquitos
- Cheesy Egg, Avocado, and Ham Breakfast Sausages
Seven Layer Breakfast Tacos
- 1/2 bell pepper , chopped
- 1/2 sweet onion , chopped
- 3-4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package Stonefire Tandoor Baked mini Naan , 4 pieces to a package
- 1/2 cup refried beans , warmed*
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado , peeled, seeded and smashed
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4-5 slices bacon , cooked and crumbled
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Remove to a plate and crumble or chop into pieces.
- Remove the grease from the pan, leaving just a little. Add the chopped bell peppers and onions to the pan and saute 2-3 minutes, until tender.
- Remove to the plate with the bacon.
- Add eggs to a small bowl. Add a splash of milk or water and beat the eggs until smooth.
- Grease the skillet with butter or cooking spray and add the eggs. Toss them gently as they cook and scramble over medium heat.
- When they are nearly cooked, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top. Remove from heat and allow the cheese to melt for a minute.
- Warm the mini naan either in a clean skillet, or in the microwave for a few seconds, with a piece of paper towel on top. (You could even toast the naan in your toaster if you want!)
- Spread a thin layer of refried beans over each mini naan.
- Next, add a thin layer of sour cream, smashed avocado, and salsa.
- Add cheesy eggs on top and sprinkle some bacon, bell peppers and onions over everything.
- Top with chopped cilantro, if desired. Serve immediately.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram with #TastesBetterFromScratch!
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads. The opinions and text are all mine.