Ranger Cookies are packed with all of the goodness of a traditional chocolate chip cookies, with a special added crunch!
Has anyone else been CRAVING cookies lately? My mother-in-law shared this fun recipe with me a few months ago and I’m in love!
I’m not sure where the name “ranger” comes from–I’ll have to ask her about that. But after trying them fresh from the oven I was sold! Ranger cookies have all of the goodness a chocolate chip cookie has–but they’re kicked up a notch.
These have oats and corn flakes in them, which add a whole new crunch of deliciousness! Seriously, don’t doubt them until you try them! They’re soft on the inside, with a little crunch on the outside–totally addicting!
Consider trying these popular cookie recipes:
- Super Soft Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Chocolate Nutella Sandwich Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Triple Chocolate M&M Cookies
- S’More Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
Ranger cookies are packed with all of the goodness of a traditional chocolate chip cookies, with a special added crunch!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter , softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cups corn flakes cereal (*see note below)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 ounces chocolate chips , milk or semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl cream the butter and sugars together.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oats and stir well to combine.
Fold in corn flakes and chocolate chips.
Spoon large tablespoons of the dough onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes.
*You could use rice Krispies instead of cornflakes
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.