This family recipe has been tried and tested hundreds of times, and makes the BEST Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are easily my favorite cookie and better than you’d find at a bakery!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
I’ve tried so many different recipes for pumpkin cookies, experimenting to find the perfect one, but none have even come close to being as amazing as my Mom’s recipe! When September rolled around these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies would become a Sunday night treat staple. They are fantastic! They’re big and fluffy with the perfect mix of pumpkin flavor and cinnamon spice.
One thing I really love about this recipe is how EASY it is. I can have a batch of these whipped together and ready to eat in 25 minutes.
How to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Add the sugar and oil to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add an egg, milk, canned pumpkin and vanilla extract and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients, and then add them to the pumpkin mixture, along with the chocolate chips and stir just until incorporated.
- The batter will be thick and sticky. Use a cookie scoop or a regular spoon to dollop a spoonful of dough onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake them at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
How to store pumpkin chocolate chip cookies:
Don’t miss my other favorite pumpkin recipes, like:
- Classic Pumpkin Roll
- Skinny Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
The BEST, soft and cakey pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! My favorite easy fall cookie recipe.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (vegetable or canola oil)
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or milk chocolate
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray very lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Add sugar and oil to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
Add egg, milk, pumpkin and vanilla and mix until smooth. In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
Add the dry ingredients and chocolate chips to the wet ingredients stir, just until incorporated.
Drop by large spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
Have you tried this recipe?!
RATE and COMMENT below! I would love to hear your experience.